Mother’s Day Competition
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Mother’s Day Competition (the "competition") conducted by Cavendish Square (the “Promoter”). These rules are the official terms and conditions of the competition ("rules"). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by the Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website (www.cavendish.co.za) or (at Promoter's sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.PARTICIPATION
- The competition is conducted by the Promoter
- No person who is a director, employee or agent of or consultant to the Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to the Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa aged 18 years or over
- Competition is open between 8 May 2017 and 12 May 2017.
- Competition must be entered social media following the mechanic on each platform.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Entrants must be based in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Entries reflected on the Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- Competition entries will only be accepted via social media
- The winner will be notified on 12 May 2017 at 15:00.
Facebook winner – 1 winner will be drawn to win a hamper of perfect Mother’s Day gifts.
The hamper will include vouchers and products from Levingers, Sorbet, Time Watch, Le Creuset, Mugg&Bean, Primi Piatti, HR Boutique, Dream Nails, Montague Dried Fruit& Nuts, Accessorize.
Instagram winner – 1 winner will be drawn to win a hamper of perfect Mother’s Day gifts.
The hamper will include vouchers and products from Partners Hair Design, Melissa’s Mantra, Poetry, Luxe Laser & Spa, Ocean Basket, Splush, Primi Piatti, Istore, Montague Dried Fruits & Nuts, Inglot.
For terms & conditions visit www.cavendish.co.za, gift card tab – rules & regulations page
Winner claim requirements:
- Presentation of valid ID or passport
- Must be 18 years and older
- Must be based in Cape Town
- Completion of a prize acknowledgement form is essential
- 2 winners will be selected as the winners of the Mother’s Day Hampers.
- The prize winners will be the first entry drawn by lot or chance by the Commissioner of Oath on 12 May 2017.
- The prize winner will be notified via telephone and social media on 12 May 2017 should the winner not answers the call, a new winner will be selected by the Commissioner of Oath.
- The prize winner may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winner grants permission for the use of their name and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in the Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; the Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements available for review on or through the competition website
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash unless the Promoter cannot provide the prize for whatever reason, in which case the prize offered, at the discretion of the Promoter, will be of equal monetary value to the initial prize. The winner agrees to accept the prize as is, at their own risk.
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the winner the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner.
Should you wish to receive any further communications from us regarding any of our competitions or promotions on new products or services, kindly tick the box below.
- For further information please contact Lana Maree-Arendse on email@example.com