Cavendish Square Winter Sale
Don’t miss the Cavendish Square Winter Sale taking place on the 28-30 of July. Not only can you save big, but you can also win big with our Winter Sale Competition!
SNAP A PIC OF OUR WINTER SALE ICON IN CENTRE AND UPLOAD IT TO SOCIAL MEDIA USING #CavendishWinterSale #ThePerfectExcuse to win a Cavendish Square gift card and fabulous prizes.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Art & Sole Competition (the "competition") conducted by Cavendish Square (the “Promoter”). These rules are the official terms and conditions of the competition ("rules"). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by the Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website (www.cavendish.co.za) or (at Promoter's sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.Participation
- The competition is conducted by the Promoter
- No person who is a director, employee or agent of or consultant to the Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to the Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa aged 18 years or over
- Competition is open between 1 and 16 July 2017.
- Competition must be entered by completing and handing in the entry form.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Entrants must be based in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Entries reflected on the Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- Competition entries will only be accepted by the competition entry form at the activation. .
- The winner will be notified on 17 July 2017 at 10:00
A R3000 Cavendish Square gift voucher.
Winner claim requirements:
- Presentation of valid ID or passport
- Must be 18 years and older
- Must be based in Cape Town
- Completion of a prize acknowledgement form is essential
- A R3000 Cavendish Square gift voucher.
- 1 winner will be selected as the winner of the Art & Sole competition.
- The prize winner will be the first entry drawn by lot or chance by the Commissioner of Oath on 17 July 2017.
- The prize winner will be notified via telephone on 17 July 2017, should the winner not answer the call, a new winner will be selected by the Commissioner of Oath.
- The prize winner may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winner grants permission for the use of their name and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in the Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; the Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements available for review on or through the competition website
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash unless the Promoter cannot provide the prize for whatever reason, in which case the prize offered, at the discretion of the Promoter, will be of equal monetary value to the initial prize. The winner agrees to accept the prize as is, at their own risk.
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the winner the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner.
Should you wish to receive any further communications from us regarding any of our competitions or promotions on new products or services, kindly tick the box below.
- For further information please contact Lana Maree-Arendse on email@example.com